PHP Developer - (Codeigniter / Laravel Developer)
Roles and Responsibility
- Strong knowledge in PHP Frameworks (Laravel / CodeIgniter)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Familiarity with MySQL database
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Working knowledge of version control system like GIT/ Bitbucket is a must.
Role: PHP Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Minimum Experience: 1-4 Yrs